Funny Photography Quotes
1. “Be kind to your photographer the power of editing is in their hands.”
2. I can freeze time what’s your superpower?
3. “I shoot people and sometimes cut off their heads.”
4. “People say photographs don’t lie, mine do.” – David Lachapelle.
5. “Photographer is very mean: first, they frame you, then they shoot you than they hang you on the wall.”
6. “Photography is pretty simple stuff. You just react to what you see, and take many, many pictures.” – Elliott Erwitt.
7. “Photographers: the only people who don’t get arrested for flashing and exposing in public.”
8. “Gosh, my job is so easy! Just click a button all day…said no photographer ever.”
9. “Photographers are violent people. First the frame you, then they shoot you and then hang you on the wall.”
10. “Give me your photo so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas.”
11. “Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.”
12. Can I shoot you with my canon?
13. “Photography definition: the art of always wanting to buy more cameras, lenses, props and editing tools.”
14. “Life is like photography; you need negatives to develop.”
15. “Buying a Nikon doesn’t make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner.”
16. “I will shoot you. It is ok, I’m a photographer.”
17. “Photography: No matter how good you get, sometimes you will just have entirely the wrong angle.”
18. “Do you know what is the camera is? A mirror with a memory.”
19. “Photographers have to deal with a lot of crop.”
20. “I’m rather complimented that Mary has caught my passion for photography.”